Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Bulb has joined the world outside the womb

Hi friends,

Baby Bulb joined us on February 13 at 11:35 pm, on my sister's birthday. We are thrilled and relieved. After several days of slow labor and no sleep, at least now I can enjoy my baby and still not get any sleep. He is beautiful and his big brothers are totally enamored. My big boys both gave me multiple hugs and kisses last night before bed. Oliver even said, "I love you, mom" by his own initiative. Who could ask for more?

Well, as I'm exhausted and so is Abu Tulip we won't write much for now, but appreciate all your love, prayers, and support. ~ Um Tulip

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I will pray for rest. Also for joy!

Anonymous said...

Mabruuk!!! Welcome, Bulb!!!

Whoa, Um T, great line about at least getting a baby while not sleeping.

Sorry I missed this and didn't respond in a more timely manner.

Jessica Haley said...

Congrats! It's really not right that you can't show any pictures. Boo Hoo. Well, I guess I did get some in your email. You look great for just having a baby! With Aidan I swelled so much I had a kneck wrinkle.

Jessica Haley said...

I just read that article below. OH MY GOSH. It's a good thing I don't know the gal who wrote the question--lol! "Relax and enjoy" Maybe she'll have 3 hyper-active boys and realize her wayward thinking!

abu 'n um tulip said...

Jen - congrats on the house and will pray for your two new blessings you all wait to join their family.

Kinzi - no worries. I've been reading your blog and am fascinated by some of the responses. The disconnect is staggering. Someday I'm going to have to post some info on bloom's taxonomy and higher order thinking skills. Yeah, it sounds odd but there's a relationship.

Jess - yeah, I'm proud that I've actually showered this week and done a little laundry. Walking back and forth from the kitchen to the couch wears me out. The pic of me that's so good is before I lost a liter of blood. Glad I had Abu Tulip take a picture of me right away!